Hadoop Rapid Start
Big Industries’ Hadoop Rapid Start Services help you get up and running quickly with Hadoop in your organization, whether on-premise or on the Cloud. Our certified experts will build you a working implementation, demonstrate core functionality and prepare your users to take full advantage of the new features and benefits of the technology.
– Conduct Discovery session to discuss key points that will dictate deployment decisions
– Plan software layout for each server
– Discuss dimensioning and data requirements
– Validate environment readiness
Installation & Deployment
– Install & configure management console
– Setup HDFS (incl. High Availability)
– Configure Kerberos
– Setup YARN (incl. High Availability)
– Enable HDFS encryption
– Install Hive or Impala PDWH
– Install & configure HUE for LDAP authentication
– Install & configure Sentry for Hive/Impala access control
– Validate deployment
Transition to Operational support.
– Hadoop cluster installed & configured ready for data ingestion
– Knowledge transfer on activities performed
– Integration & Operation Design document comprising High Level architecture and a detailed description of the configuration
– Hardware or Cloud environment is procured, installed, networked and operating systems are installed before the project starts.
Effort is based on the scope of the project, functional and technical requirements, size of the cluster and deployment context.